• A school where ambition, experiences, achievement and belonging go hand in hand.
• A safe and happy community with pride, respect and belief at its heart.
• A school that encourages students to explore learning, developing intellectual curiosity, a love of learning, creativity and passion.
• We are an aspirational school which aims to empower and prepare all our students for a rapidly developing world by equipping them with a sense of responsibility, respect and a lifelong enthusiasm for learning to achieve more than they thought possible.
• To provide a stimulating learning environment with the highest standards of teaching so that all students can achieve their full potential and succeed as effective, independent learners.
• To ensure that all students have equal access to a curriculum that offers opportunities for academic, physical, social, moral and spiritual development.
• To provide and promote opportunities which encourage trust and develop self-discipline and self-esteem.
• To work in partnership with parents and the community, serving their learning and interests.
• To empower students to become responsible and active citizens so that they can recognise and challenge inequalities in society.